Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Headed South

After a week and a half of testing, we are headed to valdosta. The ORTC race is this weekend and we cant wait. I wish we were more prepared, but we did make the most out of our last week and a half. I have learned alot about the new setup, and although we havent been fast yet, I feel that it's just around the corner. The car seems to be making good solid power. I am however still learning what to do with it all. Sorry for the short post but its late and I have been up wrenching on the hotrod for 24 hours. We should pull into South Georgia Motorsports Park around 3 am, Testing all day tomorrow so keep your fingers crossed......

4 comments:

Dave said...

get em boy!

Anonymous said...

wish you luck with the new setup do me one favor go kick tony bines ass for me im tired of hearing his mouth he thinks he all that good luck this weekend

Puddintimeracing said...

PUDDIN TTFMF

Anonymous said...

good luck with the " old girl " steve. glad to see ya back in action. JFH
Bloomington, IL